Employment law is a dynamic area both in Germany and the Netherlands. Advocatenkantoor & Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Hoogveld is a leading agency when it comes to providing legal assistance to employees and employers on both sides of the border. Alongside our specialist knowledge and solution-based approach, we are sharp negotiators and resolute in lawsuits.
Advocatenkantoor & Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Hoogveld provides specialization in Dutch and German employment law that includes the following areas:
- Dismissal law;
- Drawing up and assessing employment contracts;
- Matters pertaining to occupationally disabled and cross-border employees;
- Flexible employment relationships;
- Procedural employment-law in the Netherlands and Germany;
- Disputes arising from non-competition clauses;
- Corporate employment law, including the dismissal of company directors and the employment-law aspects of company takeovers.
Anneke Hoogveld has guided various German companies in setting up businesses in the Netherlands. The work of drafting employment contracts and harmonizing the terms and conditions of employment of employees in Germany and the Netherlands requires a particular expertise. She has also acted on behalf of Dutch entrepreneurs venturing into Germany by advising them on the employment-law aspects of setting up a business in Germany.
Anneke has advised employers on reorganizations and company takeovers with cross-border employment-law implications. She has also represented German employees dismissed by their Dutch employers, likewise Dutch employees facing dismissal by their German employer.